Right of revocation for consumers
(consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are largely not attributable to their commercial or independent professional activity.)
You have the right to revoke this agreement within fourteen days without giving any reasons.
The period of withdrawal shall be fourteen days from the date
– in which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods or, if you have ordered one or more goods within the framework of a single order and are delivered in a uniform manner;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us (Hemera International GmbH, Elektrastraße 44, 81925 München, phone number: + 49 89 44310570, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or email) about your decision to revoke this agreement. You can use the enclosed sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
In order to maintain the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the end of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will provide you with all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs arising from the fact that you provide a different type of delivery than the one offered by us, the cheapest Standard delivery), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice of cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; In no case will you be charged for this redemption.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier date.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the withdrawal of this contract. The time limit is respected if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
They bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
They only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of them which is not necessary for the examination of the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or Erlöschensgründe
The right of withdrawal does not exist for contracts
– for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods which can quickly spoil or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the conclusion of the contract but which cannot be delivered until 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market to which the trader has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
– for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their sealing has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods, if they are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample Withdrawal Form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– An Hemera International GmbH, Elektrastraße 44, 81925 München, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Hereby revoke (s) I/We (*) the contract concluded by me/US (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
The provision of the following services (*)
– Ordered on (*)/Get On (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (on paper only)
(*) Delete/ replace with correct details upon submission.